Answers To Personal Injury Claims Questions
We Pursue At-Fault PartiesThe Law Office of Michael J. Aed in Fresno represents clients with personal injury cases. These are cases where your injuries were caused by the negligence or fault of someone else. In other words, someone else was responsible for you being injured. Since 2000, our attorney has represented clients in Fresno, California, with their personal injury cases. We will fight for you so negligent parties are held responsible.
Don't delay. Call the Law Office of Michael J. Aed today to discuss your injury case at 559-495-9320.
What Damages Can Someone Seek?When we seek monetary compensation for you from at-fault parties in accidents, the compensation may include:
- Medical bills
- Emergency treatment expenses, such as emergency transportation in an ambulance
- Other treatment expenses, including prescriptions, wheelchairs or rehabilitation
- Lost earnings and loss of earning potential
- Disability benefits, including temporary or permanent assistance
- Claims for mental anguish and/or emotional distress
- Costs associated with a wrongful death, including funeral and burial expenses
Get In-Depth Answers To Your QuestionsIf you're injured from an accident, you should be able to focus on your recovery and not have to worry about who is paying your bills and if the person who caused your injuries will be brought to justice or not. We'll do the worrying for you. Here are some considerations in personal injury claims:
- Answers to many common accident questions.
- What are the reasons car accidents happen?
- What should I do if I'm injured?
- How is fault or liability determined?
- Who should I call to get my other questions answered?
Call Us To Get Your Questions AnsweredWe are available 24/7 to ensure your case is being handled in a timely manner and that your questions are addressed. Our lawyer will pursue negligent parties aggressively. Contact us now through email, or call us at 559-495-9320. We'll get you answers when you need them.
Have Legal Questions?