What Are California's Tests And Evidence For DUI?
Don't make another mistake and try and face these charges alone. Hire an attorney who will fight the charges you're up against. We defend DUI cases aggressively.
Experienced DUI Defense LawyerOur lawyer understands the DUI tests and the evidence you're up against. We've represented numerous clients who have faced DUI charges. We can fight for the best possible outcome in your case, as well. Call the Law Office of Michael J. Aed in Fresno, California, at 559-495-9320 to find out what we can do for your case.
Learn More About DUI Laws For CaliforniaThe evidence and how it's gathered has a huge bearing on the defense strategy for your case. Some of these factors include:
- How do they determine what is an acceptable level of blood alcohol?
- What is involved in tests for blood and breath?
- What strategies for DUI defense does your firm use regarding challenging the evidence?
- What is the correct way police should administer sobriety tests in the field?
- Who should I call to get my questions answered?
Available When You Need UsAt the Law Office of Michael J. Aed, we can answer your legal questions and defend your case aggressively. We strive for the best possible outcomes for our clients. To get help now, email us, or call our Fresno, California, office at 559-495-9320. We are available 24/7, which means you'll get answers when you need them. Call us today.
Have Legal Questions?